Monday, March 26, 2012

Must Write More Words

Wishing tonight had been a better night for writing.  Only 834 words on the YA novel.  Wish it would have been closer to 1,500.  At least I had something...

I will say this, though; after driving home Saturday night (leaving a friend's party) I had to pull over because I had the most amazing idea for another story.  Thank goodness I've been carrying a journal in my purse.  I pulled into a parking lot and wrote two full pages with lightning speed.  It's a gooooood story.  I had to tell my husband about it when I got home and even his eyes lit up.  Tonight I began writing it a little because I was hitting a road block in the other story.  I wrote a little over 800 words for that to start with.

Ok so not a bad night now that I'm reflecting...

No comments: