Monday, April 16, 2012

Check-In


Currently: Lesson planning.  I've had to put some writing on hold (reluctantly) because it's only 9 weeks until summer.  I about had a heart attack today when it hit me that it's so close to the end of the year and we start our state testing next week.  My heart is in my nose.
Listening: The cat breathing heavy, my heart thudding, my sister (who's staying with us occasionally) watch "The Voice."
Loving: That the weather is getting nicer and the days are getting longer.  I'm also anticipating the end of the school year, although I do really enjoy my kids.
Thinking: About how I want to write so much, but don't have enough time right now.  I barely have time to breath.
Wanting: To take a week to just write and create things.  Soon enough, soon enough...
Needing: To relax a bit and take deep breaths.
OLW (one little word): Breathe.

No comments: