Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I feel absolutely refreshed. I'm excited about 2012 because I know it's the year I finish my first book. It's also the year that I read more and think more. Recently, thanks to my having a Nook and being able to have my reading material on the go, I've been reading books like Writer's Market as well as some classics. What I'm reading from the newstand is The Writer, Poets & Writers, Oxford American, The Atlantic, National Geographic, and (the ultimate sin) Entertainment Weekly. I'm so excited for what's to come. On a spectacular side note, I've also decided to challenge myself to write a letter a day to someone, anyone. I was missing handwritten letters and I also thought I really need to show my gratitude more to those I care about. I might post a letter every now and then...

Here's to a great, and successful, new year. I'm going to push myself hard and I plan to accomplish lots!

No comments: